- Chemo-stratigraphy of the Western Carpathians Mesozoic carbonate platform,
- Global carbon cycle, distribution, and accumulation of organic matter in sedimentary systems, and fossil fuel generation,
- Carbon isotope stratigraphy of the Triassic/Jurassic Boundary and the Jurassic/ Cretaceous Boundary sedimentary sequences (based on carbonate mineral and organic matter analyses),
- Palaeoecological, palaeogeographical and paleoclimatically interpretation of geochemical results,
- Environmental risk of mineral resources mining and processing,
- Negative impact of the acid mine water generation in the (abandoned) mine areas, monitoring interpretation and land remediation project,
- Industrial minerals and mineral wastes research for environmental and land using technology.
- Fossil fuels geology
- Negative impact of mining activity on environment.
- Fossil fuel deposits and energetic resources
- Landuse planning and magement
- Principe’s of environmental geology
- Environmental Impact of mining and processing
- Fossil fuel deposits of Slovakia and neighbouring regions
- Mineral deposits of the World (Fossil Fuels)
- Renewable and unrenewable fuels
- Economic geology seminar
- Diploma thesis seminar
- Advanced Economic Geology
The most significant publications
- Michalík, J. – Lintnerová, O. – Gażdzicki, A. – Soták, J., 2007: Record of environmental changes in the Triassis-Jurassic boundary interval in the Zliechov Basin, Western Carpathians, Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology. – Vol. 244, No. 1-4, s. 71-88.
- Lintnerová, O. – Michalík J. – Uhlík, P. – Soták, J. – Weissová, Z. (2013): Latest Triassic climate humidification and kaolinite formation (Western Carpathians, Tatric Unit of the Tatra Mts. Geological Quarterly. – Vol. 57, No. 5, s. 701-728.
Fekete, K. – Soták, J. – Boorová, D. – Lintnerová, O. – Michalík, J. – Grabowski, J. 2017 : An Albian demise of the carbonate platform in the Manin Unit (Western Carpathians,) Slovakia, Geologica Carpathica. – Vol. 68, No. 5, s. 385-402.
- Vďačný M., Michalík J., Lintnerová O., 2019: Tectonic discrimination of siliciclastic sedimentary record of the northern Tethyan margin at the end of the Triassic. Geological Quarterly. -Vol. . 63, No.. 1 , s. 30-38.
- Michalík J. Grabowski J., Lintnerová O.- Reháková D., Kdýr Š., Snabl P., 2021: Jurassic-Cretaceous boundaray record in the Carpathian sedimentary sequences. Cretaceous research, Vol. 118, s. 1-19.
VEGA 2/0013/20 – member of the research team (2020-2024, principal investigator J. Soták, Slovak Academy of Science) „Chronology of global events in Tethyan and Paratethyan basins of the Western Carpathians inferred from evolution and life environments of fossil planktonic organisms.” Klikni pre podrobnosti o projekte VEGA 1/0196/19 – member of the research team (2019-2022, principal investigator M. Osacký) „Effect of mineralogy, chemistry and surface properties of technological types of perlites on quality of expanded perlites and reduction in accumulation of fine perlite by-product by its conversion into zeolites and their environmental application” Klikni pre podrobnosti o projekte
VEGA 1/0196/19 – member of the research team (2019-2022, principal investigator M. Osacký) „Effect of mineralogy, chemistry and surface properties of technological types of perlites on quality of expanded perlites and reduction in accumulation of fine perlite by-product by its conversion into zeolites and their environmental application” Klikni pre podrobnosti o projekte